Ads Top

CELIN DEON::::::I Lost The Love Of My Life

Mainevibez
Celin deon,family members mourn her husband
Months after the death of her
beloved husband and brother, superstar
singer Céline Dion is trying to be strong.
Dion sat down with People for its cover story
to talk about her life
since she lost both
husband René Angélil and brother Daniel Dion
to cancer.
The singer is scheduled to receive the Icon
Award and perform at Sunday night's
Billboard Awards. She will be singing a cover
of Queen's "The Show Must Go On," at the
awards and told People "René always insisted
the show must go on."
"You know what, I'm 48 years old and I lost
the love of my life," she said. "I miss him a lot
from when he was great but not when he was
suffering. I cannot be selfish. You have to let
people go. I feel at peace."
Dion said she is trying to be strong for her

No comments:

mainevibez 2016. Powered by Blogger.