Ads Top

Man arrested in akwa ibom for murdering aunt

The suspect who macheted the old lady to
death » , allegedly told the police that some
prayer warriors revealed that his aunt
was
the one that blocked his chances in life
through witchcraft, after he had gone to thge
church to seek a spiritual solution to his
problems in life.
Akpanebe who is being detained at the State
Police headquarters at Ikot Akpan Abia, Uyo,
reportedly said that he decided to kill his
aunt as all the prayer houses he went to for
solutions to his problems, told him the person
behind his woes was a close relative, who
did not only spiritually block his chances of
realising his aspirations, but was also
plotting his death for money ritual.
Akpanebe who is from Ikot Ineme in Essien
Udim Local Government Area of the state,
further added that since he was living with
the deceased, he thought she was the one
plotting to use him for money rituals and,
therefore, had to go kill her before she killed
him.
“My action was caused by the revelations
given to me by the prayer houses I have
been attending. I was told in almost all the
prayer houses that someone close to me was
the cause of all the ordeals I was passing
through and that the person was even
plotting to use me for money rituals.
So I hid somewhere with a machete, waited
for her and when she was returning home, I
cut her with the machete till she died,”
Akpanebe confessed.

No comments:

mainevibez 2016. Powered by Blogger.