Ads Top

Read:::the real confession by a Nigerian man

“I could not satisfy my wife in bed, I
caught her with our gate man, we got
separated and I was about losing my new
girlfriend until I found a solution to my
embarrassing small manhood and chronic
premature ejaculation”

“My problem wasn’t just having a small
manhood, my condition was so bad that
many a time, I ejaculated even before
entering, but today, what worked for me
has inspired and helped many guys
rekindle their sex life – guys who almost
lost hope just like you. Here’s my
inspiring story.
First, I almost gave up on my small penis
condition, the most frustrating
experiences men could ever have is
having a small manhood and not lasting
long in bed. I decided to do something
about it after an embarrassing experience
with Nike, my ex-wife.
I was a devoted husband, and I was
comfortable, working as a production
manager in one of the Coca cola plants in
Lagos. By all standards, I was super
comfortable, but my only problem was
that I could not satisfy my wife in bed;
sadly, she finally experienced the
satisfaction she wanted, but not from me.
We had been married for close to 3 years,
and had been on the issue all the while –
medical treatments, prayer houses, local
solutions, name them. It was really
frustrating for her, just like it was for my
first ever girl friend (at Uniben) who
always complained about me to her
friends.
I’ll be absolutely honest with you here;
Nike was all nice and understanding. A
rare type and beautiful young woman in
her late twenties, endowed with every
good things of womanhood – big
backyard, a set of well positioned oranges,
killer hips, sexy and charming eyes, pinky
lips etc, she’s endowed! But, sadly has
never enjoyed sex with me or ever known
what it means to orgasm. She wanted it
badly. Little wonder then that she found
succor in our gateman; a short dirty Akwa
Ibom boy.
I know what she did was a full blown
adultery by all standards… but whenever I
try to put myself in the shoes of a lady
who remained a virgin till marriage, and
has never enjoyed sex thereafter for 3
whole years, I feel for her.
On that fateful day, precisely on Friday,
May 16, 2014, at around 9.23pm, I told
Nike I would be going for our usual night
vigil program at our church in College
Road, Ogba Lagos. She declined going
with me. I reasoned with myself about
the stress she must have passed through
during her travels over the week to see
her mom, so I dressed up, picked the car
key and left for the program.
On getting to church, I discovered we
were told to bring along pictures of our
loved ones to pray on, I quickly turned my
car and headed back to the house which
is about 25 minutes drive. On getting
inside, I heard screams from upstairs. I
ran up the stairs, two steps at a time,
bounding into the bedroom to see what
was wrong.
What was wrong was my wife, my
beloved Nike, was lying in bed making
love to another man…in my matrimonial
bed! She was enjoying it so much that she
did not even notice I had come in.
To say the least, the small man left inside
of me DIED!
But thank goodness, that single incident
pushed me to finding the solution that
eluded me for years. A final solution to
my closely related twin problems that had
defied every medication for years and has
made me ‘waste’ thousands of naira with
no result.
This wonderful SOLUTION is so precious I
don’t want to put it on a public domain so
that some greedy fellows don’t get hold of
it and start reselling for big big monies.

No comments:

mainevibez 2016. Powered by Blogger.