Ads Top

See what maheeda reveals

The mother-of-one who calls herself the
‘goddess of X’ has a reputation for
constantly sharing provocative videos and
pictures online has revealed via her new

YouTube channel, her $exual preferences
and how she loves to be handled $exually.
Vanguard reports Maheeda said:
“People always ask me about how I like
$ex. For me, $ex is to be enjoyed and it
depends on my mood. Sometimes, I just
want it rough and when I say rough I
don’t mean violent,I mean hard.
Sometimes I just want it in a gentle way.
Sometimes, I have energy and I just want
to use the energy to satisfy my man. Most
African men think that the harder they do
it, the better they are. I like to talk a lot
before having $ex so as to know my
partner’s preference. If you want the
same thing that I want then you are a
good match.
I hate dry $ex, when a man is doing what
I am not feeling. I like my $ex enjoyable,
sometimes fast, and sometimes slow.

No comments:

mainevibez 2016. Powered by Blogger.