Ads Top

What should we call this for christ sake?52 year old HIV positive arrested for raping a 12 year old girl......

                            Mainevibez
Mainevibez

A 52-year-old man who has been living
with the HIV virus » , Emmanuel
Nwachukwu, has been arrested by the
Niger State Police Command for allegedly
raping a 12-year-old primary six pupil
in Minna, the state capital Tribune
reports.
Nwachukwu, a father of four, who was
paraded at the State Police Headquarters in
Minna alongside a 22-year-old man, Chinedu
Andrew, also raped the girl, confessed to the
police that though he did not know that he
was HIV positive when he slept with the
minor » , he did not rape her but made love
to her, as she was the one who seduced him.
“I have tested positive to HIV/AIDS, but
before the test was conducted, I did not
know I had the virus. I didn’t rape the girl, I
made love with her. She told me she was
about 15 years old one afternoon in
November 2015, she came to my residence
when I lay on my bed.
She climbed the bed and was touching me. I
asked what her problem was because I saw
her as a young girl, but she responded that I
would not understand. She kept on playing
with me and when I could no longer hold
myself, I made love to her.
When I realised that she was wayward, I
started telling her that I was going to report
her to her mother but she responded that she
was going to tell her mother that I was the
one that had been making love to her.”
On his part, the second suspect, Andrew,
claimed the girl was his girlfriend and that
when he asked her about her love affair with
Nwachuwku, she told him the man had been
disturbing her for sex and that she did not
love the older man.
“I did not rape the girl. She is my girlfriend
and we have been making love for a while.
When I asked her about her relationship
with oga Emma, she replied that it was the
man that was pestering her for sex.
She began by starting to touch me in some
sensitive parts of my body, after which I
stripped my clothes and made love to her.
It was Oga Emma who went and informed
her mother that I was sleeping with her
daughter. The case was reported to the the
police and I was arrested.
I felt I had not done anything to warrant
being arrested because I felt I was innocent
as the girl voluntarily agreed that I should be
her boyfriend.
I also told the police that I was not the only
one sleeping with the girl and mentioned
Oga Emma’s name.”



Only God can help!!

No comments:

mainevibez 2016. Powered by Blogger.