Ads Top

Man claims he was under spell when he murder his lover

A man identified as David Ogundele,
who allegedly killed his lover, Miss Tosin
Ashinwo, and stabbed her mother,
Abiola, 65, has claimed that he was
under a spell when he committed the
crime.
Ogundele stated this when he was paraded


along with other criminals on Wednesday,
June 1, 2016, in Ilorin, Kwara State.
The suspect said that he had been married to
his wife, Ronke , who had not conceived a
child since their 7 year-old marriage.
According to him, when his wife heard of his
romantic relationship with the deceased, he
threatened to deal with him.
He said, “I have been married for about
seven years without any child from my wife,
Ronke.”
“After people saw me with Ashinwo, they
told my wife stories that were false. That
made her (Ronke) to get annoyed and she
threatened to deal with me.”
“It was after I stabbed Ashinwo and I saw
her collapsing that my eyes became clear.”
“We were very close. We met last year
November and things had been going on fine
with us. I do not know what made me to kill
her.”
“We were friends. She loved me and I loved
her as well. I don’t know what came over
me.”
A man hunt was put out for Ogundele in
2015, who had been reported to have been
avoiding police arrest.
The Kwara State Police Command offered a
N50 million bounty for the capture of the
suspect.
According to the Kwara State Commissioner
of Police, Mr. Samuel Okaula , it took the
unrelenting effort of the police to capture
Ogundele.
He said, “The determination and the
doggedness of the command and the need to
make him answer for all his criminal
activities led to the setting up of a special
investigation team with a sole mandate of
apprehending him.
“The effort paid off as Ibrahim and other
members of his gang: Lukman Oladimeji, aka
Zanda, and Akeem Olayinka, aka Student,
were eventually traced to their hide out,”
The state police commissioner stated that the
suspect will soon be charged to court to face
the consequences of his crime.

No comments:

mainevibez 2016. Powered by Blogger.