Ads Top

Actress eniola badmus reveals why she kept her love life secret

Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, has
opened up on why she prefers to keep
gists concerning her romantic
relationship as discreet as possible.
Badmus, in an interview published by
Encomi
um Magazine on June 1, 2016, said
the harm caused by the press and social
media has encouraged her to maintain
silence about her love life.
When questioned about her love life, she
said, "Those are the things I don’t like
talking about. Let us just talk about my
career."
"I don’t believe in talking about personal
issues to the press and social media. They
won’t make such relationship last."
On her take regarding celebrities and the
social media, the comic actress commented
that she will rather not respond to opinions
made online about her by the fans no matter
how hurtful they are.
According to her, fans are generally not loyal
to any particular celebrity. They can make or
break any public figure.
"Nigerians in the disapora do not really have
loyal fans. My fans are other celebrities’
fans. We don’t have fans that wouldn’t move
out from you. So, I don’t reply them."
"I am a comic person. I don’t reply them.
Nothing gets to me. There are some
comments that get to me but I don’t reply."
"I am not about that. They are the same set
of people that will praise me tomorrow. It is
better to ignore such comments."
Eniola Badmus is not just big in size, she has
grown her career to a level worthy of envy,
with various brands rewarding her success
with endorsement deals.

No comments:

mainevibez 2016. Powered by Blogger.