Ads Top

Nollywood actress fathia Balogun shaves off hair for movie

Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award
winner, Fathia Balogun » , is the latest
actress to go bald for a movie.

Titled "Shola Arikusa," the movie is directed
by Okiki Afolayan , and stars Balogun
alongside Yinka Quadri, Femi Adebayo,
Odunlade Adekola, Toyosi Adesanya , amongst
others.
Speaking to Naij on why she agreed to shave
the hair, the actress said “when I was
approached by the director that my role will
require me to scrap off my hair totally, I did
not think about it twice before I agreed to
playing the role since it’s what I have done
before. I am a trained actor who can
interpret roles and that I am doing on this
project too.”

Not surprised because its not her first of shaving

No comments:

mainevibez 2016. Powered by Blogger.