Ads Top

YOU MUST BE KIDDING}}}}}CHECK OUT THIS TOP SECRET REVEALED BY A NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS

Yoruba Nollywood actress, Ronke Odusanya, has revealed real reasons why she did not marry popular Fuji singer, Pasuma.
DOPE FLAKY
In an interview with The Punch, the Ogun state born Mass Communication graduate of  Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye, opened up on so many things about herself that you might not have known before now. Read excerpts below:
Why I didn’t marry Pasuma – Ronke Odusanya
Ronke Odusanya
On challenges she faced for choosing acting as a career, she said:
Life is full of challenges and I encountered so many obstacles when I started acting. Firstly, my father was not happy that I became an actress. When he discovered, he was very angry because he thought I would get a proper job. Besides, nobody in my father’s family had ever become an actress. Most of them were doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc. My father and my stepmother did not support me and they tried to frustrate my ambition. At some point, he asked me to move out of his house if I was bent on becoming an actress. I went to live with my mum and even though she was not happy at what I had decided to do with my life, she did not fail to support me. Another challenge I faced was the poor remuneration. There were times when I was not even paid at all but I did not allow that to discourage me because of the passion I have for the job.

No comments:

mainevibez 2016. Powered by Blogger.