Ads Top

I can wear lingerie but won't go naked...says upcoming actress

Nollywood actress, Shirley Oke Ofou, speaks on movie roles and harassment in movie industry– Says she cannot act nude becauseof the African cultureRising actress Shirley Oke Ofou has spoken on her journey so far in Nollywood as well as the challenges she has faced in trying to establish herself., rebranding her music and male admirersIn a recent interview with Vanguard, she revealed that she had been in themovie industry for almost 20 years but took a break along the line to get some education.She said:“I’ve been in the industry since 1999 but somewhere along the line I had to put my career on hold to further my education.”She was initially a student in Ekpoma, Edo state from where she moved to London to further pursue her education.  But in the course of working on the side as a student, shemet up with a number of people fromthe Nigerian entertainment industry which helped her find her balance upon relocating.She said:“From Ekpoma, I moved to London to continue my education. While schooling, I was working as well. I was working with a record label where I met many people from the entertainment industry in Nigeria.So, while I was in London I never really lost contact with most of my colleagues back here and when I got back it was rather easy for me to reconnect and establish myself.”

No comments:

mainevibez 2016. Powered by Blogger.