Ads Top

Dani Alves: Being famous is s***

The famous Barcelona defender Dani Alves insists that fame isn’t all it’s made out to be.The list of honours won by the Brazil international with Sevilla and Barcelona includes five Spanish league titles, three Champions Leagues, two UEFA Cups and four Copa del Reys.Alves said: “Now, everyone’s on theirphone, no one talks to anyone, they’re all looking down [at social media], seeing what others are saying about them,” the 32-year-old said. [But] the more you know the world today, the more it disappoints. I don’t understand why everyone fights for power, money, fame. Has no one stopped to think that fame is s***? That the more money you have,the more problems?”

Dani Alves has  also stated that he hates the world that surrounds football.The 32-year-old in an interview with O’Globo said:“I hate what surrounds football. I live in this world, but do not belong to it.

There are lies and other interests. I have flaws, but I’m honest. Sometimes I think that people are not prepared to listen anddiscuss truths.”Speaking about his life and his plansafter football, Alves said: “I’m a goodcrazy.
A crazy good guy. Someone who makes the most of life. I hardly ever watch TV because there is heaps of bad news.

I am in favour of life. I like to have personality, in my way of dressing. I think being normalis a bit boring. The club gives us a car and mine is always the one with the most colour. I like those type of things

No comments:

mainevibez 2016. Powered by Blogger.